George Michael's Friend Says He Got Overdosed

According Andros Georgiou, a childhood friend of George Michael, his death is related to drugs.

Andros considers it to be an accident. Visiting the Victoria Derbyshire Show this Tuesday he revealed that hard drugs were back in the star’s life.

Georgiou says that Michael probably took too much of something together with anti-depressants as well as the other drugs and alcohol. That is why his heart could stop beating. For example even if someone takes Temazepam or Xanax, his heart slows down.

George’s friend also wrote that there’s a rift between Fadi Fawaz’s (Michael’s boyfriend) and the star’s family. He also says that heroin is the kind of drugs that the singer would never touch.

Andros also stated that George’s death was not a result of suicide.